Corporate Wildlife Warriors
If your business would like to be involved in the protection of our precious wildlife and habitat for future generations, then please join us and become a Corporate Wildlife Warrior!
Australia Zoo Wildlife Warriors seeks sponsors and partners who can bring value to our organization, generally in the form of financial or in-kind resources. We look for companies with objectives that align with the mission of Wildlife Warriors and that can help us implement our local, national and international conservation programs, including the Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital. To facilitate these partnerships, we offer a full calendar of events and opportunities for consideration. We are also willing to tailor these opportunities in new ways that meet our mutual objectives and priorities.
The benefits of being associated with Australia Zoo Wildlife Warriors will be negotiated on a one-on-one basis to ensure that the corporate package is tailored to maximise the benefits for both organisations.
A sample of some of the benefits of sponsorship include (but are not limited to):
- A personalised plaque on your area of sponsorship.
- Recognition of partnership through our website and social media channels.
- Subscription to our donor e-newsletter 'Warrior Times'.
- Access to 'Patient of the Week' stories and profiles (great for staff meetings).
- Complimentary hires of the hospital conference centre (excluding food).
- Behind-the-scenes tours of the Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital.
- Invitations to the prestigious Steve Irwin Day Gala Dinner and other special events.
- Knowing that you are helping to save nature’s innocent victims.
- A tax deductible receipt for your generous contribution.
For more information on becoming a Corporate Wildlife Warrior, please contact us by email at email@example.com or phone +61 7 5436 2026.