In-kind or pro-bono Support
The donation of pro-bono or in-kind goods or services is often as beneficial to Australia Zoo Wildlife Warriors' events, campaigns and projects as monetary donations or financial sponsorship.
By offsetting the cost of items that would otherwise need to be purchased for events and campaigns, as well as for the daily running of our conservation projects, we ensure our fundraising reaches further, for the protection of wildlife and wild places.
You can help Australia Zoo Wildlife Warriors by:
- Boosting awareness of conservation and our work, as well as our campaigns through the donation of media or advertising space, e.g. billboards, CSAs, or sharing our event or campaign collateral with your clientele
- Donating event-related goods, e.g. outdoor hire equipment, decorations, venue hire or auction packages
- Donating goods or services for prizes and incentives to encourage supporters to fundraise or give more
- Medical tools, supplies or equipment for the general running of, and treatment of wildlife at the Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital
- Providing volunteer staff for events or the Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital